Find a Post

Friday 2 January 2015

50 facts about me (tag)

here are 50 facts about me, so you can get to know me :-)

1) my middle name is Anne (or actually, my first and middle names are double barreled, so some may say my name is just Ceri-Anne). but i hate it; so please, just call me Ceri ;-)

2) my fave book recently changed, it most definitely now has to be Girl Online by Zoe Sugg 

3) my fave animal as a pet would be a cat, but otherwise i just love chimpanzees! aren't they awesome? just like us ;-)

4) i love playing netball and hockey

5) my fave subject at school is probably IT now in 6th form... but it used to be english!

6) my fave drink is definitely Diet Coke 

7) my all time favorite perfume is Charlie Red, it's my staple scent :-)

8) my fave holiday is Christmas... mainly because my birthday and Christmas are fit in that one holiday!

9) i used to hate school apart from the odd days in which everyone got along (hardly ever), but since i've moved to a different school for sixth form i'm liking it more!

10) i had the best ever holiday in Cuba back in 2007... when i was 9!

11) i can speak fluent Welsh

12) i live in a very small village in North Wales

13) my parents split up back in 2010

14) i have a younger sister, who is 14... very annoying and definitely a stroppy 'typical' teenage girl >.<

15) my fave online store is Boohoo... but Topshop is the BEST (they actually have clothes that will fit me properly)

16) i have so many fave youtubers: Zoe Sugg aka Zoella, Alfie Deyes aka PointlessBlog, Marcus Butler aka MarcusNutler, Niomi Smart aka NiomiSmart, Joe Sugg aka ThatcherJoe, Tanya Burr aka TanyaBurr, Jim Chapman aka JimChapman, Louise aka Sprinkleofglitter, Caspar Lee aka Caspar, Tyler Oakley aka TylerOakley, Troye Sivan aka TroyeSivan and Miranda aka MirandaSings (and her usual self, Colleen).

17) my fave restaurant has gotta be pizza express... lol

18) i have too many favorite movies to mention! the first that pops to mind it LOL :-)

19) i have a white iPhone 5S

20) i don't think i watch as much tv as the average person...

21) my birthday is on the 21st of December!

22) i have one terrier named Maizy 

23) i finished secondary school officially on the 23rd of May 2013

24) i passed all of my GCSE's... except Religious Studies (i never enjoyed that subject)

25) i cried my eyes out at 00:00 on NYE because i had such an amazing year in 2014!

26) i went through an awful time in my life throughout 2013 and finally got better by the beginning of summer holidays 2014! i might write some more about that later in another post :-)

27) i have blonde hair and brown eyes

28) my height is approximately 5"4

29) it's taken me SO long to pluck up the courage to create a blog!

30) now i'm completely stuck for facts about myself! i guess you're probably bored now anyway... leave some comments and let me know what else you'd like to know about me, thanks :-)

Love, Ceri Xx






2 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot about Girl Online! I want to take a look at it but don't want to buy it with out seeing if it is good. Would you say that its a good book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're into the deep reality of a teen girls life and can really get into feeling a charavters emotions and love the romance it's definitely worth the buy, trust me! It's a great book and I, along with many other teens, can relate to one of the characters... It'e great! Once I pick it up I can't put it down :-) x

      Delete